Hosted by Giraffe DaysHere are the countries we are visiting each month!
January: France (Paris, My Sweet by Amy Thomas)
February: Sudan (God Grew Tired of Us by John Bul Dau)
March: Wales (How Green Was My Valley by Richard Llewellyn)
April: South Pacific (The Sex Lives of Cannibals by J Maarten Troost)
May: Belgium (The Bridge of Years by May Sarton)
June: South Korea
Hosted by Bookmark to BlogRead a book that contains one of the keywords for each month (listed here).
January: winter (Blackberry Winter by Sarah Jio)
February: heart (Heart of Darkness by Joseph Conrad)
March: green/valley (How Green Was My Valley by Richard Llewellyn)
May: world (The World's Strongest Librarian by Josh Hanagarne)
Hosted by My Reader's BlockI've been trying to read down my books at home as much as possible, and here's a challenge to motivate me! I've signed up for Mount Blanc (at least 24 books from my TBR pile).
1. Heart of Darkness by Joseph Conrad
1. Paris, My Sweet by Amy Thomas
2. Yes, Chef by Marcus Samuelsson
3. Weelicious by Catherine McCord
Hosted by Teresa's Reading CornerI always listen to audiobooks on my way to work, so this is kind of a gimme (and the challenge I have the best chance of completing!). I've signed up for Flirting (listening to at least 6 audiobooks).
1. Dreamcatcher by Stephen King
2. Political Suicide by Michael Palmer
3. The Four Ms. Bradwells by Meg Waite Clayton
4. The Tiger's Wife by Tea Obreht
5. Don't Go by Lisa Scottoline