Hello, reader friends! Today, I'm stealing a bit of bookish fun that I saw over at Words for Worms (thanks, Katie!). She stole it from Sarah at Sarah Says Read though, so all's fair.
Sarah has created a Book Blogger Memory Challenge. You read the items below and fill in your answers with NO Googling, Goodreads searching, etc. First thought into your head. Jump in, even if you're not a blogger!
Without further ado...
2. Hmmmm, I don't read a lot of books about dragons! I kind of cheated on this one. I thought that the Lord of the Rings novels sounded like they might have dragons on the cover (I read them a very, VERY long time ago and can't remember much about them at all). Google provided me with a cover for The Hobbit that fits the bill!
3. Gotta go with Curious George by Margaret and H.A. Rey. You can thank Small Fry for that one since we read it ERR-DAY.
4. Winger by Andrew Smith. Waiting for me on my shelf at home, hoping to read it soon!
5. His Illegal Self by Peter Carey. I read this several years ago and didn't particularly love it, but it is partially set in Queensland.
6. A Wedding in December by Anita Shreve. Possibly my least favorite Shreve novel!
7. Chop Chop by Simon Wroe. Another one on the TBR!
8. The One & Only by Emily Giffin.
9. Dracula by Bram Stoker. Yet another that is waiting to be read on my shelf...
10. Gone Girl. That was a gimme!
What are your first thoughts on these, readers?