The Well-Read Redhead's Best Books of 2013!
As happened last year, I had an immensely difficult time compiling this list. It took me ages to narrow it down to just 10 books that I've read in the last year. But I managed, and here they are (in no particular order, and with links to my original reviews):
1. How Green Was My Valley by Richard Llewellyn
2. Yes, Chef by Marcus Samuelsson
3. The Storyteller by Jodi Picoult
4. White Dog Fell From The Sky by Eleanor Morse
5. Sea Creatures by Susanna Daniel
6. Everybody Has Everything by Katrina Onstad
7. Cooked by Michael Pollan
8. We Are Water by Wally Lamb
9. Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn
10. Expecting Better by Emily Oster
That's the list for this year, readers! And now you've got 14 more days to buy them for your friends and family before Christmas. You can thank me later.
What made YOUR best-read list for 2013?