My participation probably won't be as good as it was last fall, but I am planning to jump in as much as possible. I have a small to-do list (and thankfully no design problems to tackle):
1. Update my review policy...some parts of it need adjusting.
2. Create a review calendar for the ARCs I have left for this year. I have them all written down, but I want a better view of what my year in reviewing will look like (so that I know where to fit in my other reads).
3. Try to get ahead on some non-review posts, and get them scheduled.
4. Create a blog calendar of intended posts for the month of April. I did this in December/January and it was great, but I fell off the wagon in February.
5. Organize my Google Reader/Feedly account. It's a little out of control. This was also a goal for September's Bloggiesta...fail!
That's it for now, though we'll see if I add to that once I read through the mini challenges...happy blogging, all!